Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emobile & Future of Tablet

I was at my hometown and writing this post on the express train to Tokyo. This week, I contracted emobile finally and got an access to internet all the time. The connection speed is satisfactory. It seems the price of 3880 yen per month pay out for this.

Before departure, I dropped by my grandma's grave. She has been dead for 10 years; The two day before the 9.11 terrorist attack in New York. The news always reminds me of the day she passed away. She often asked me "what are you going to do in future?." Fortunately, I got a job that I have wanted from high school days. This is not the goal but gonna be just a beginning of my career.

These days, I wonder what is the future of tablet such as iPad like. Steve Jobs invented MacBook. Then, came iPhone. And the iPad. Tablet was the alternative of netbook and was the medium product of smartphone and notebook PC. So, what is the next brand new product? I cannot imagine any others that is not much the same as existing one. The hardware products seem almost saturated. The retire of Jobs cast dim future of the innovation in e-gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment