Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello & Goodbye

Today, my friend in lab left to London for her master's degree.
She is so cheerful that many people like to hang around with her. I have respect for her because she have never forgot to smile even in the toughest time for the preparation of the dissertation. I miss her a lot. However, as I aim for going to UK university for my master course, I hope to see her again in Britain next year.

On the other hand, two newcomers showed up to my lab. One is from Malaysia and I am taking care of him as a tutor mainly for language problem. Today, we had dinner together and had a lot of conversations.I got really good chance to brush up my English before I take GRE or TOEFL next time. Hope that he will spend great time in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment