Saturday, July 11, 2009

Career seminar for students overseas

It's been weeks since the last post. I had finished my presentation of the progress in my dissertation last week and I'm now focusing on studying 'tools'- mainly econometrics.

Meanwhile, I joined a career seminar for students aiming to go overseas master’s courses yesterday. I have paid little attention to job hunting though I heard many reports from my friends and peers.In the seminar, a career consultant gave me some pieces of helpful advice ―a different schedule of job hunting due to the graduation timing, a way to make the most of experiences that I am going to get overseas and so on.

I have to make me prepared for the application to a university in UK in several months. It would be good opportunity for me to think about my future thoroughly and have clear vision for my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment